Safe homes and communities for everyone.
Repairing homes, revitalizing communities, rebuilding lives.
- We repair homes, we revitalize communities, and we have a deep impact on people's lives.
- We are committed to helping low-income people, those at risk of becoming low-income and communities in need.
- We respect the integrity, strengths, and assets of all people.
- We are a community housing organization with a strong volunteer engagement platform.
- We work in partnership with neighborhoods and involve residents in all aspects of our work.
- We value collaboration with other groups who share similar goals.
- We believe in the quality of the planning, delivery, and evaluation of our services.
- We believe in inclusivism and seek to promote a diversity that is reflective of our communities.
- We recognize the uniqueness of each affiliate and its community and respect local flexibility and creativity in decision-making and service delivery.
- Volunteer service on National Rebuilding Day is our core initiative and common denominator; we seek cost-effective leveraging of donated materials, supplies and labor.