A safe and healthy home for every person.
Together we transform the lives of low-income homeowners by improving the safety and health of their homes and revitalizing their communities.
- We are committed to helping low-income people, those who are at risk of becoming low-income and communities in need. We respect the integrity, strengths and assets of all people. We strengthen lives, homes and communities.
- We are a safe and healthy housing organization with a strong volunteer engagement platform.
- We work in partnership with neighborhoods and involve residents in all aspects of our work.
- We value collaboration with other groups who share similar goals.
- We believe in the quality of the planning, delivery and evaluation of our services.
- We believe in inclusivity and seek to promote a diversity that is reflective of our communities.
- We recognize the uniqueness of each affiliate and its community and respect local flexibility and creativity in decision-making and service delivery.
- Volunteer service on National Rebuilding Day is our core initiative and common denominator; we seek cost-effective leveraging of donated materials, supplies and labor.